After collecting ideas for your impact tool, it is now time to make a choice on which idea you would like to test. This idea you work out in a prototype. Take the following steps into account:
- Specify your idea of an impact tool that you would like to test.
- Design a concept/model for the tool.
- Test your tool after having developed it further on your fellow students (e.g. role play)
- Draw the experience of using your tool in the form of a story to see if you’ve not missed any step.
- Test it again, draw your experience, and make a final revision of the tool.